Monday, May 12, 2014

My experience living a Female Led Relationship.

I am a male submissive of 30 years old and living very happily married to my wife, "Goddess Jenna". We met when I was 22 years old in a bar and she was 28 years old at the time.

For as far as I can remember sexually, I have always been attracted to strong women who know how to handle themselves. Our relationship did not start out as a FLR. It took years before we got to where we are now. When we first met, I didn't tell my wife I was into femdom or anything about my submissive fantasies. Only until we were together for 1 - 2 years did I tell her about my fantasies and when I look back on it, I am glad I didn't rush things. Introducing this lifestyle right away to some vanilla women is a sure way to scare them off. I think it has to be introduced slowly so she can see how it can benefit her and not be all about you, you, you/what you want. For us we established a loving relationship first and then I started introducing/mentioning female domination in the bedroom. I am sure there are plenty of different ways people meet and develop FLR s, and there is probably no one correct way to go about it. We welcome any questions, comments, or thoughts you have about it on this blog.

Currently my wife has had me living almost 24/7 in a custom Jailbird chastity cage for the last month and she loves it. I am only allowed out on special occasions like when we visit family. She is always in control but takes the time to listen to any of my requests and then decides if I have a good reason for being let out.

Being in chastity is not an easy lifestyle for the male but also requires a level of responsibility for the female. For a relationship like this to work, the female has to be attracted to this kind of thing because she needs to do things like, keep track of the primary key, keep track of the emergency key, physically get the key to let me out, and manage my sex life.

When I am locked up it is easy for me to feel forgotten about, especially when my Goddess is not feeling sexual. For example, Goddess Jenna is not very sexual for the week she is on her period. This can be challenging because when a male is locked up for long periods without release, he is in a constant state of arousal and unable to stop thinking about his partner, his cock, or his increasingly bigger and bigger balls. Additionally, his Goddess may not want all the sexual attention the male feels like giving. It is very hard for me to be around Goddess Jenna and not touch her, and express my perpetual love and longing for her.

Ultimately, chastity has been good for our relationship and I find myself more motivated than ever to serve my wife and our relationship. I have a constant burning passion for her and I am willing to do anything she asks of me. I even find my self anticipating her needs to make her life easier and I can't wait to be around her, spend time with her, and touch/be with her.

Last Friday I couldn't wait for Goddess Jenna to get home to start our weekend together. After she got home from work I asked her if she would like a pedicure and of course she was happy to accept my offer. My wife has very beautiful feet and it really turns me on when she allows me to touch them. For you guys reading this, giving pedicures is one of the ultimate ways to pamper your better half. For us it is something we both enjoy so everybody wins. I get to feel close and sensual to my Goddess and she gets to relax and feel pampered by her man. Its little things like this that make life and our relationship so amazing.

If you have any questions about Male chastity or FLR just comment and I will answer as soon as possible. Also, if you are not into FLR, Femdom, or Chastity. Please leave this blog. There is no need for negative comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment