Monday, May 12, 2014

Denied in Chastity


Last Saturday, my balls were finally getting big and blue. My wife edged me twice and locked me back up. Yesterday she edged me and had me give her oral worship to an orgasm before edging me again with a hand job. My cock was really hard and unfortunately I announced, "I am on the Edge!" too late. I knew I was beyond the point of no return. The only thing I could think of was to quickly grab the head of my cock really hard and tell my wife, "Grab it, grab it and squeeze hard! We are going to wait this out...". Some of my cum slowly leaked out but I can't even give it the credit of a ruined orgasm as I felt No Release and certainly no pleasure. My wife (AKA Goddess Jenna), was not happy as I tried to explain this to her but she counts it as an orgasm anyway. This morning I don't have blue balls but they are still big and I am still horny. I am sure that if they are edged tonight I will have big achy balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment